Pier & Beam Foundation Repair
Dallas and Fort Worth area Pier & Beam Foundation Repair SpecialistsA1 Guaranteed Foundation Repair’s Pier & Beam foundation repair department is one of the top in the DFW foundation repair industry. From the beginning, we provide a thorough inspection, meaning we will crawl underneath the entire foundation to inspect a number of areas including:
- Was foundation properly built? Sometimes builders will do a bad job, cut corners and use inferior products in an effort to save money.
- Ventilation: Pier & Beam foundations require ample ventilation to prevent too much moisture from accumulating and causing mold and wood rot. Repairing beams and not eliminating moisture problems will likely mean the same problems occur again.
- Drainage: Pier & Beam foundations must also have adequate drainage for the same reason they require proper ventilation. Proper drainage helps prevent pier failure, wood rot, mold, bug infestation and heaving.
- Termites: Termites will destroy all wood materials.
- Plumbing: Plumbing leaks, even with good ventilation and drainage, can cause pier heaving, wood rot, mold and bug infestation. Those plumbing leaks can also cause additional costs to be incurred in utility bills.
Pier & Beam Foundation RepairA1 Guaranteed Foundation Repair understands that no two foundation problems are the same and will make sure we install the proper pier for your home. Experience in pier & beam repair is extremely important as needs differ from the typical slab foundation. Because pier & beam foundations are many times part of an older structure, concrete is brittle and possibly cracked. We must also be aware of using the proper pier for the load of the structure itself. No matter the need, all new beams, floor joists, sub-flooring, sill plate or the entire foundation, A1 Guaranteed Foundation Repair will make sure you understand exactly what your situation requires. Then we will call on our expertise to get your home back in shape as quickly and painlessly as possible.
See our warranty for Pier & Beam Foundation Repairs.